Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16th New Earrings

I`ve got a lot of new earrings in my jewelry shop! I`ve been working with oxidized sterling silver and some very colorful stones.

Clover - Emerald Glass Oxidized Sterling Silver Pendant

This beautiful 12 x 9 emerald green faceted glass briolette sparkles in the light dangling from an oxidized sterling silver 16 inch chain. The briolette is wire wrapped in oxidized sterling silver. Simply stunning...

.Clover   -   Emerald Glass  Oxidized Sterling Silver Pendant

Misty Rose - Carved White Rosebud Oxidized Sterling Silver Earrings

Misty Rose    -  Carved White Rosebud Oxidized Sterling Silver Earrings
zoom
Misty Rose    -  Carved White Rosebud Oxidized Sterling Silver EarringsMisty Rose    -  Carved White Rosebud Oxidized Sterling Silver EarringsMisty Rose    -  Carved White Rosebud Oxidized Sterling Silver Earrings


These are gorgeous, what a great pair of earrings for the bride or any one looking for earrings to wear with that little black dress. The vintage feel of these with the pearly white acrylic 8 mm carved rosebuds, tiny white czech glass beads on handmade oxidized sterling silver french ear wires with hammered loops. Length One Inch Tucked into an organza drawstring gift bag for yourself or giving to someone as a gift and shipped in a padded mailing envelope



Check my shop for more beautiful sterling silver, gold filled earrings and pendants!
I`m always adding a few new pieces!
To go directly to my jewelry shop simply click on the link below;

To sign up to receive my blog, simply contact me at my jewelry shop.
JoAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment